The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

President's Week..."Ski Week"

So our school was out for a week, they called it "President's Week."  But really it was "Ski Week."  Why???  We just had Christmas Break and then they are off again.  And then again in April for a week for Spring Break.  I don't like that it cuts our summer break down.  It isn't really necessary..in my opinion.  I wanted to take the kids to do something fun.  So we headed to Santa Rosa one day.  They hate driving there...but I made them.  We had a special stop to make first...more to come lady about that. And I told them if they were good we would go to Scandia and play before we did our Costco run.  They love Scandia and I had bought a 50% off on Groupon.  So the kids were excited to do the boat ride (which soaked them) and then play arcade games for about an hour.  They loved it.  Cooper loved it too.  He loves to pretend to drive the cars.  He loves stirring wheels.  




It seems like I am always posting about Cooper and not about Brooklyn and Easton. So a little quite update on them...
Easton has started baseball.  He is on the Astros.  He is excited!  He still loves the wii, playing with friends and loves to play "pig" basketball.  He loves to create things with his legos.  He is a great reader and is doing well in school.
Brooklyn does girl scouts, which keeps her busy. Especially right now with Cookie Sales.  She has sold almost 150 boxes...not bad.  She loves achievement days and always looks forward to the 2nd Tuesday of the month.  She is a big helper with Cooper.  She still loves horses!  We are working on memorizing multiplication facts and once she does...she will earn horse riding lessons.  She loves to play with her friends. I am asked every day if the friends can come over.  They are here a lot.

Both kids still love to fight and drive me crazy...but I love them!

No comments: