12 Years Ago...I married this handsome man!
Where did the time go?
I can still remember this day like it was yesterday...I remember how HAPPY I was. It was a perfect day!
12 years of marriage, 4 kids later, one crazy happy life!
I will be honest, it hasn't been easy...but I can say I am in love with Eric more today then ever...every marriage has ups and downs...but the important thing is to remember we love each other and we can work it out. And to be HAPPY! We still have things to work on..but I would say this has been our best year yet! Our life is crazy but it is our life and we embrace it. Even in the hard times.
We celebrated our anniversary in St. George. We went to dinner and enjoyed each others company. We did something we have never done before...we sat down at a really nice restaurant and after looking at the menu we decided it wasn't our style. The waiter was very nice and told us of their other restaurant that we would probably like. So we walked a couple doors down and instantly knew it was our kind of restaurant as soon as we walked in. The food was great. We had a nice time chatting and spending time together. It was a very nice date with my love!

No comments:
Post a Comment