It's no secret that I like P!NK! When I heard she was coming to our area...I really wanted to go. I bought tickets but they were up high in the nose bleeds. So I sold those tickets and decided I still wanted to go. Eric said he didn't care to go and told me to find a friend to go with...so Kathy said she would go with me. We bought PIT tickets and couldn't be more excited.
There was a playoff baseball game next to the arena and we wouldn't be able to park at the venue...so we had to take the Bart...I was nervous to take it into Oakland. But we arrived safely with all the other concert goers.
The opener was horrible...it was his first time playing in a arena and in front of that many people. He was crazy and we had fun laughing at him.
P!NK came out and KILLED IT! She doesn't put on just a concert...She puts on a SHOW! An AMAZING SHOW! She does crazy acrobats, sings the whole time, and dances like crazy. She has sooo much energy. She stayed pretty clean...she said she doesn't curse like she use to since becoming a mom. I was happy about that. She flew around the arena, she spun around in silks and dipped her body in water and spun around, she did an amazing song inside the "egg." She is daring...and does it all without safety wires...nothing prevents her from falling. I was so impressed. Her concert was worth every penny I spent...and I left wanting to see her again...so GOOOD!
I don't just LIKE P!NK...I LOVE LOVE LOVE P!NK! BEST CONCERT I have EVER been to!


1 comment:
I want to go again!! She is amazing!!
Post a Comment