The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girls Night!

Kathy planned a girls night out for Brianne before she had her baby.  We went to Santa Rosa and went to dinner and then to the movies. We saw "This Means War." It was a good, funny movie with Reese Witherspoon. We enjoyed it.  It was a fun evening of talking, laughing and of course eating!

Jessica came last minute...and I am so glad she did.  Her doctor had moved her due date up two weeks...so at this point she was two weeks overdue.  She was ready for a night out.  We had lots of baby and labor talk and ways to start that labor.  We were almost going to stop and buy her the castro oil on the way home.  At church the next day, I got a text that she had her baby boy that morning. So exciting!  See...all she needed was a girls night out!  I will remember that in May!

The Pregnant Mommies..
Brianne (2 weeks from due date), Me (2.5 months to due date) and Jessica (Due!)
Looks like we are all ready to pop...not me...still have lots of time.
 With the rest of the girls!
Side note...Brianne had her baby only a few days after her due date March 22.  Everyone I knew who was pregnant had their babies in March/Early April.  I am the only one left pregnant. I felt sorry for myself for a bit but got over it.  Cooper keeps me busy enough.  Alex and Amanda had their baby on March 23rd and Mike and Shawna had their baby on April 2nd.  It must be baby season!

No comments: