The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Randoms...

A few random March shots from my iphone...as you can tell...I take a lot of photos of Cooper.  He is with me most of the day.  I need to take more of Brooklyn and Easton...I'll work on that.


He loves the shop! And driving daddy's car.

We had another leak in the house...third water leak in 3 weeks. Two outside (freezing) and then the hot water pipe cracked in the laundry room. It was a fun surprise for me to clean up one afternoon!  I had a stack of 5 beach towels and they were soaked...they saved us from a lot of damage!  Eric was Mr. Fixer and Cooper loved it watch him!

Eric was cutting wood...Cooper loves to watch him...even from the Window!

 Having fun!

SEE...he is a climber!  And a scary one at that.


Again a climber...


Easton is collecting golf balls so he can go golfing with Papa when he comes in June.

 Mr. C!

No comments: