The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Time!

Easter Weekend Fun!

Cooper and I went to Easton's Egg Hunt at school.  It was a beautiful day for a Easter Egg Hunt!

Saturday we went to our communities Easter Egg Hunt. It is crazy, but the kids always love it!
 Cooper wasn't sure about this Bunny character.

 Getting ready for the hunt...
 GOOOOOOO......
 Cooper was able to grab a handful of eggs before the big kids made there way to our corner of the field.
 I would say it was successful...lots of eggs.
 Easter Morning before church...The baskets.

 Egg Hunt...Cooper had a few minutes to grab some before Brooklyn and Easton were off.  The eggs were full of quarters this year...less dental costs!  There was a few with candy as well.  The kids loved it!

 Cooper was more interested in the fake grass!

Then it was off to church to celebrate and learn about the true meaning of Easter.  

Happy Easter! 
I am thankful for the sacrifice our Savior made for each one of us!

No comments: