The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brotherly Love!

Cooper loves his brother!  And I am so glad.  I had heard stories of sibling rejecting the new baby.  Cooper immediately loved his baby brother.  Probably a little too much love at times.  

He loves to give Ryder kisses, hugs, he holds his hands out when he wants to hold him.  He goes and gets his blanket for him, even when he already has one or two. He gives him his binki, well he stuffs it in his mouth.  One day, Cooper felt like Ryder needed a bath, and dumped 4oz of cold water from my cup next to my bed on top of Ryder. Poor Ryder didn't like that.  I'm so glad he loves his little brother, they will be best little pals growing up... I am sure they will fight too but they will always love each other! 

{June 26, 2012}





1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So, so cute! They are both adorable boys!!