The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Daddy Daughter Dance!

Eric took Brooklyn to her 1st Daddy Daughter Dance.
She LOVED it!!!! 
She was so excited to get all dressed up!
She even asked our neighbor girl to come over and do her hair.
Daddy did her finger nails, since he is becoming an expert on them. 

I was so excited for Brooklyn to experience this with her dad. I have very fond memories of going to these dances and activities with my dad or sometimes substitutes if he was out of town. I loved them and I was so excited that a couple puts one on for our county. 

 So grown up!
 I made that wristlet...I must say...it turned out cute and didn't fall apart!
AND look at those nails...good job daddy!
 Dinner before the dance...Jon and Layla went with them to the dance.
At Renee's in Lakeport.

 Beautiful Young Ladies!

Their picture from the dance.
Britney doing Brooklyn's nails...she was so sweet and helped get her all dolled up!
Brooklyn can't wait until next year!
She loved dancing with her daddy...especially when he taught her how to swing dance.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That is so cute! Can't wait to see y'all next week.