The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

WICKED AWESOME!!!!

Valentine's Date in the City to see WICKED!
I have always always wanted to see WICKED!  They played in San Fran for years, and I always wished we had gone while they were there.  So... when I saw the commercial for their 4 week homecoming...I had to go. I immediately found tickets...but most were already sold out...so I asked Eric if he would take the day off work to take me. And he was so sweet and said he would.  We went on Feb 13th...so we celebrated Valentines one day early.  It as a perfect day!  It was so nice to be together without any cares...just us being together!

View over over Golden Gate Bridge!
The Stage was incredible...I actually got in trouble for taking this picture. No pictures of the stage, I guess.

 My HOT Date! He isn't a "Play" guy...but I have heard anyone likes this play. And he did!

 After the AMAZING Show...we headed to Tommy's.  Eric saw this restaurant on Man vs Food...so we had to check it out.  Eric loved his sandwich...mine had a little too much fat. But it was a good place to eat.
 And then we couldn't go to the city without getting Ghirardelli's Ice Cream!
Before we headed to the city...Eric had a surprise for me...he did my nails.  He knows I like getting my nails done, so he actually googled how to do it and bought all the stuff. He had it all ready and did a full manicure. It was so sweet...I  loved how thoughtful it was. A great gift from my love!

PERFECT VALENTINES DAY WITH MY LOVE!

No comments: