The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Friday, May 31, 2013

A few moments in May I want to remember...

May went by too fast...a few photos I want to remember...most taken from my phone...hence the quality.

Hailey and Coop...she had to wear a band aid on her head to match cooper. How cute, huh?

This was taken a week before he hit his ahead for the second time. I took the photo to show how well his scar was looking...and now there is a bigger gash in it.
 Oh man...that is all he would need...big NO NO Cooper!
 My happy this guy!
 Yummy, Yummy! What's a childhood without licking the spoon!
Ryder on his birthday...he liked the balloon a lot.
 Meet....Cadi!  My New Car!!!! I really like it. Eric couldn't handle the whole van thing...it's so not cool for a guy to drive a van...so we got an GMC Acadia. I really like it. It is a glorified van (but don't tell Eric)..except it doesn't have auto doors and a deep trunk. I miss those two things...but we really like it.
 Mother's Day 2013...breakfast in bed from Easton! Isn't he is sweet. He made me a flower at school. Nothing like a donut, cake and strawberries for breakfast...perfect!
 Snuggles with my coop! Love him. Kissing noses.
 He is a great helper...he always want to help and do whatever we are doing. Getting the rental all cleaned for the new tenants.
 Britney my neighbor gives me great pedicures...Cooper insisted on helping. He did great too!
 My boys!
 Oh Cooper...you can't eat it all!
 I'm walking...
 Boys+Balls=Happiness!
 Ryder's first airplane ride...he liked it.

Eric made it to Utah..drove all night...poor guy! He brought Easton and Cooper. Who both did great in the car.

No comments: