Our friends, Jimmy and Victoria got married yesterday. Eric was a groomsmen, so he got to wear a nice looking tux! And boy did he look GOOD! I guess I am bias...but he did! It was a beautiful ceremony. It was very sweet and you could see the JOY and Happiness they shared! And the weather couldn't have been better...just beautiful for January.
The happy couple!
All the Guys!
Cooper and Daddy! Eric reminded me that we had a tux from Easton so I pulled it out. Cooper looked so handsome!
Cooper loves a good throw!
I was there too! Brooklyn and Easton stayed with some friends, since the wedding was an all day affair.
Cooper loved the columns!
He was a happy boy!
After the wedding we headed to a winery where they had this cool barn. We had a very yummy dinner and enjoyed dancing. It was a very nice reception.
This is Hailey and Cooper. They are 4 months apart. It was fun being pregnant with Kathy at the same time. And as soon as the Dad's found out that they were different sexes...they had them matched up ever since! I am sure they will be fun friends...not sure about the future...but I am sure they will be friends!
It was a really fun day spent with Eric and Cooper! We had a great time and couldn't be happier for Jimmy and Victoria! It was a great start to their lives together! What a perfect wedding day!








No comments:
Post a Comment