The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Half Way There...

Prego with #4 at 21 weeks!
I am starting to feel pregnant for sure. Until week 17-18, I felt sick but not pregnant.  Then I got over the sickness and I felt normal.  That was nice!  Then week 21-23...I am now feeling pregnant.  Tummy is getting bigger and in the way.  I have to bend over to see my toes.  I have been getting side aches in my tummy area.  (Probably from picking up and holding Cooper). 

This little guy is a mover!  I started to feel him move, like really move, around 14-15 weeks. Crazy early I thought.  By week 18-20 I could actually feel his body and move him around.  He loves to move, especially when I lay down in bed.  Another active Redford Boy..what will I do?

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute picture! Can't beleive you are over halfway!

Lindsay and Mike said...

You look great!!