The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm 31!

Happy Birthday to ME!

We were suppose to drive to Washington on my birthday.  But due to bad roads and not totally being ready to go we decided to leave early Sunday morning.  

I woke up and Eric gave me a really cute leaf ring and bracelet. I really like them.  He also gave me a sample perfume set.  Which I think it is really cool. It comes with 12 samples and I get to try them all and then take in the certificate and get the one I like the most.  Cool huh?  Smart marketing JC Penney's.  

Eric had Pam from his work make her famous Cheesecake. It was soooo good.  We didn't do much all day, it was a low keyed birthday!  I even took a nap with Ryder.  At least I wasn't stuck in the van for 10 hours.  

I am 31! with 4 Children, 1 Husband, lived in two states Utah and Cali, lived in 6 houses throughout my lifetime (that I know of...Utah, Idaho and Cali),  had two real jobs Chick-fil-A and Costco, and then of course my cleaning business now and then the job of being a stay at home MOM.  A little photography here and there.  I have been on two cruises, but hopefully get to go on another one this year...hint hint.  I have been to England (in high school), been to Mexico on vacation, took a trip to DC/NY to visit my friend, growing up we went to Orlando, Florida. And then the usual Southern Cali trips, Idaho, Washington to see family. Wish I could explore more of the world...maybe someday. I love anywhere with beaches and a warm sun!

I love chick flicks, girls nights, pedicures, messages, reality TV and my favorite TV shows (too many to list).  TV is my relaxing time at night. I love to shop for clothes, but not for food.  I enjoying designing creative things on the computer.  I am not a fabulous cook, I would say I am more a baker, but I can follow a recipe, so I get by.  I hate to clean my house, I don't get paid so I don't like to do it.  Cleaning is only worth it if there is a paycheck involved.  I love flowers! I love boating and the hot sun!  I love Lake Powell.  I love being warm. Hate being cold.  I love my fireplace, robe and slippers.  I love family gatherings.  I sure miss Sunday dinners with everyone in Utah.  I love my iphone, texting and internet...probably too much..I will admit it.  I enjoy helping others and try to help when I see a need.  I love to hold my baby and love it when he cuddles with me..sad he is growing up too fast. I want my baby to stay a baby.  

Well... that's a bit about me at 31!



No comments: