The Redford Family

Our crazy, loud, busy, noisy, happy family!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random photos in December

I have never noticed what the banana stickers say...too bad Cooper didn't want to smile.
 Cool Dude!
 He has good balance...he is balancing on the arm of my ab rocker.  He is too smart for his good.
 Hehe...riding the horse!
 Brooklyn sang a few Holiday songs at school. (NOT Christmast songs...so lamo). She even sang a little solo part with a little group. She did great.
 He LOVES his new car!
 Someone LOVES his bath!
 Brooklyn and Easton had fun catching these little swimmers in the creek behind our house.  These little swimmers turn into big loud frogs that are sooo loud.  We can hear frogs all night long in the spring and summer time.  They drive me crazy sometimes.  My neighbor made a good point though and said it was better than city noise with police cars, trains and airplanes.  So I guess I should be greatful for our nature sounds at night.
 Cooper came up from the shop all dressed up...guess he was busy working.

 Sharing...so nice of Cooper!


 He loves to swipe his credit cards!


No comments: